Saturday, February 17, 2007

Hello people!
I just had my reunion dinner, yummy!
So I shall say, let the photos do the talking!

My dad shifting the paper.

Dad: When can we start? Im hungry already. *Rubs tummy*

Dad: I cannot wait any longer, I go & eat other things.
Mum: No, *Blocks dad*

Jumi: Wah, my sir & mdm have left me alone.

Ha ha, obviously thats not their actual conversation (:

GOODIES!

Money tree!

My computer & I :D

Mmm :D

The main thinggy, is that chicken stock in there?

What a nice scenery to add on with the serenity :D

My mummy!

My sista & I!

My father eating already xD

What more can you ask for with a purple drink? (:

She wants me to take her picture. Lol.

Dum dee dee dum.

:D

HEHE, beware of my poking chopsticks!

Im going visiting tomorrow! Mum & Dad's side.
Has been super long since I've last saw my relatives.
Update more tomorrow or the day after tomorrow (:
Goodbye world!

And as we lie beneath the stars, we realize how small we are.
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

No comments: